Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

Fresh Green Tomatoes!


Green Tomato is by far my favorite resto in Shangrila Plaza. Best pizza and best pasta for my hungry tummy. This is a memorable place for me. This is where I first got to taste pesto pasta in their Makati branch more than 3 yrs ago and on that day, history was made.

Mozzarella Toast (PHP 170)

Gooey ooey cheezy goodness in tomato sauce topped with chopped garlic. Yum, 'nuf said.

Wild Mushroom Risotto (PHP 200)

This simple Italian rice dish is addictingly creamy. Although I wasn't too happy about the wild mushrooms. It turns out that it was only button mushrooms. I think I should've ordered the Creamy Prawn Risotto instead.

Chicken and Mushroom (PHP 205)

Chicken, mushroom, cucumber slices, and parsley are tossed with the penne pasta. This is sided with a slice of bread. A simple pasta dish that is not only delish but also heavy on the stomach. Although, my number 1 favorite pasta dish in Green Tomato is their Pesto. I have fallen in love with the taste of their fresh basil in their al dente spaghetti.

Chicken Garlic and Tomato Pizza (PHP 195)

Love love love the sliced tomatoes, bits of chicken, garlic and the pesto on this thin crust. This is my ultimate favorite in their menu, a must-order!

Bacon Mushroom Special (PHP 185)

Mushroom, smoky bacon bits, onions and bell pepper are generously topped in their almost-crunchy crust. This one's also a winner.


I am not sure why all those mushrooms got to our table but no doubt that they are such yummy dishes. And that's enough reason for me to keep coming back to Green Tomato!

No comments:

Post a Comment