Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Lamontym's Cafe

Lamontym's Cafe is now open! In Cafe World, that is. It has been a dream of mine to open my own place. And I picture it will look just like this. The kitchen is at the top with me as the chef! I've got my waiters and waitresses, I've got my coffee machine beside the stoves and I've also got a wedding cake display (bottom right part). The place has three ambience.

First, for the city-slickers (right part of the cafe) with a view of the city lights (although it's just the wallpaper but what the heck). Then there's for the sophisticated diners (they can dine at the left part of the cafe). And last is for the nature lovers (yup, it's at the bottom) with it's woodsy (literally) tables and chairs. Now, I'm saving up for an expansion of the place.

Thanks for dropping by at Lamontym's Cafe! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment