Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Tender Bob's

Not eating steak at Tender Bob's..

Grilled Salmon with Tropical Salsa (PHP 395)

This is their salmon platter with mashed potato, gravy, salsa and corn. It's a big cut of salmon that's good for two but I ate it all, anyway. The salmon was flaky but overcooked for my taste and it's partnered with a tangy salsa. On the other side of the plate, the heavy-on-the-stomach mashed potato with gravy was smackalicious. I didn't even get to finish corn on the cob since I was already full.

Protein Burger (160)

If you are in search of the perfect juicy burger with that soft heavenly bun that comes with the most wonderful side dish of onion rings, this ain't it sister. Don't get me wrong, this burger is delish but a bit so-so that it's not really remarkable. So, for the burger-fanatics out there, let's all chant, "I will not rest until I find that perfect burger". Til my next post! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment