Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Afternoon Tea at Serenitea

We went out for an afternoon tea on a holiday Saturday (PNoy's not fond of moving holidays to a weekday.. sad). Anyway, Serenitea is our first stop on a the lazy warm afternoon.

"When we sip tea, we are on our way to serenity" - Alexandra Stoddard

The smell of tea brewing welcomed us as we entered Serenitea in Banawe cor. N. Roxas St. Their store somehow looks out of place with their neighboring auto shops but is easily spotted with the big signage outside.

They have a very long list of milk tea, brewed tea, fruit tea and other kinds of tea. Makes it harder to choose! After picking the kind of tea, choose the toppings. They have QQ, Pearl, Egg pudding, Black Bricks, Crystals and Lime jelly. And after that, the sweetness level needs to be determined, from 0% - 25% - 50% - 75% - 100%.


I ordered Chocomint milktea for my mom with black bricks. The black bricks are actually coffee jelly and it goes well with the chocolate. =)


This one here is the Royal Milk tea with egg pudding for my sister. I would prefer this to be a little more sweeter even though I already ordered it at a full sugar level. My sis didn't like it though.


And the Yakult Green tea goes to me of course! This is so yummy! Although at first sip, it tasted a bit like flowers. Thinking about this makes me crave for more tea!


For snack, they have pepper everything! Pepper tofu, pepper corn, pepper potato, pepper pepper pepper.. Good thing their hash brown isn't pepper hash brown! Wonder how would that taste like! So we just ordered the pepper tofu. It's very peppery and MSG-y with fried peppered veggie leaves (not sure what was it).


Here's a picture of me and my mom with our sereniteas.


And here's my sis and my mom with the pepperific tofu! (and their battalion of cellphones! haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment