Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Japanese Desserts in Dezaato Pan

The sweet end of our Banawe foodtrip is gelato in Dezaato Pan (this is just adjacent to Tempura). This is gelato Japanese version and not Japanese gelato since gelato is Italian.


I ordered the Menta Stracciatella (this is mint ice cream with hardened ribbons of chocolate). Their gelato is not sweet at all but I could taste the mint and the chocolate which I liked. It is not even creamy but still yummy. This costs 60 pesos for 100g, not bad right?


They also have freshly baked bread and pastries.


This is the decor on the wall going up the 2nd floor.


The Japanese is known for their pretty presentation of their food. Be it candies, gums, bento boxes, pastries and cakes. In Dezaato Pan, there's no exemption. Their cakes are really cute! I think it's hard to eat something as pretty as this. But I'd like to try their cakes next time when my stomach's not full.


More kawaii cakes..




No comments:

Post a Comment