Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Teriyaki Boy

I wonder, does the Japanese letters say 'Teriyaki'? They have this on the restaurant's ceiling.


Anyway, we went to Teriyaki Boy also along Banawe for a late lunch for my sister and merienda for me. Only one table was occupied other than ours at 4pm on a Saturday so we got the place to ourselves.

We ordered Tori Karaage that is served with crispy spicy chips. The Karaage is also so crunchy but the meat is tender which makes it so delish!


Here's a top view of the dish.


What pretty plates..


Here's a bowl of rice.. (I think I was too engrossed at taking pictures of the food rather than eating..)


Here's the philly cheese steak maki. This is a winner!


I so love this picture! (see picture below) I even made it my desktop wallpaper! Hehe.. The steak inside was cooked to perfection and was so thin but not rubbery and is complimented by the cheese on top of it. The cheese was even slightly melted so that it will spread throughout your mouth. You can have a cheese meltdown with this dish because even the dip is made from cheese. What I like most about this is the white and black sesame seeds all around the roll. It brings the philly cheese steak an Asian feel to it.


Next is the Ramen. The soup is being poured on the noodles once served on the table.


It has the right amount of toppings (eggs, shrimp, squid ball, fish fillet, leeks etc). and noodles are very tasty. Although my sister said it tastes like Japanese instant noodles but yummy nonetheless. The soup had too much MSG, though. Made me sleepy when we got home.


I got busy decorating my bowl with the various toppings to take a picture of it. Here's how it turned out.


They don't have desserts on their menu. We only spied these two treats on their mini menu board on the table. Looks interesting ice cream, I'd like to try that next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment